Decorative Protective Coating
Anti-Carbonation …. Anti-Graffiti … Anti-Corrosion
Crystal Surface Protection specializes in the application of Proguard Coating System.Proguard meets VicRoads requirements as an Anti-Carbonation and Anti-Graffiti Coating and is a perfect solution for both Concrete & Steel Bridges and Commercial Buildings. Why just paint it, when Crystal Surface Protection can Protect, Preserve and save you money.
Specifically designed for Structural Steel and Concrete Applications, Proguard is the next generation replacement of Epoxy Coatings for Concrete and Metal. Crystal Surface Protection Pty Ltd is a selected technician for the Proguard Coating System and is proud to offer this superior Australian Made Protective Coating to our clients.
Features and Benefits:
Meets VicRoads requirements as an Anti-Carbonation & Anti-Graffiti Coating (Standard Sections 685 & 686).
- VicRoads Approved
- High abrasion resistance
- High chemical resistance
- Anti-graffiti, anti-carbonation
- Self-cleaning properties
- Stable against Salt Spray
- Hydrophobic, self-cleaning properties
- Excellent Barrier to Water Ingress
- Excellent Barrier to Chloride Ions
- UV Stable
- Weather Resistance
Proguard is available in most colours, in either Matt or Gloss finish. Final finishes are available in smooth, textured or anti-slip. Proguard is touch dry within 2 hours and full cure is achieved after 7 days. Requiring easy preparation, no priming and same day 2 Coat application saves on time, labour, traffic management and plant hire. Proguard can be applied directly to dry or damp concrete using wet on wet application. Traditional Epoxy Decorative Coatings require multiple coats over several days to achieve similar properties that Proguard achieves in one day.
Chemical Resistance means graffiti is easily cleaned off without affecting the integrity of the Coating. Proguard is perfect for winter months with application temperatures as low as 3°C. Proguard is an organometallic coating that consists of both organic and inorganic components. Compared with traditional epoxy coatings that are inherently organic, this new hybrid coating enables exceptional properties to be incorporated into one product.
Proguard saves you money and protects your assets from graffiti, deterioration, mould, salt and environmental conditions. Old assets look fantastic and provide a new easy surface that has self-cleaning properties.
Our service area includes all of Victoria including Ballarat, Bendigo, Melbourne, Mornington Pensinsula, Geelong & Surf Coast.
- Stops Rusting of Concrete reinforcement
- Prevents Spalling and Concrete Deterioration
- Easy Preparation
- Application by Brush, Roller or Spray
- 1 or 2 Coat Application
- Easy to Clean
Contact Crystal Surface Protection to incorporate Proguard into your Maintenance Program.
Where has Proguard been used?
- Nagambie Bypass (AbiGroup Constructors)
- Melbourne Airport (McConnell Dowell)
- Dingley Bypass (Fulton Hogan)
- Monash Freeway (Vic Roads)
- Westgate Freeway (Vic Roads)
- Western Ring Road (M80) (Leighton)
- Regional Rail Link (Williams Landing) (AbiGroup Constructors)
- VicRoads Western Region for Asset preservation & Graffiti Protection on ageing assets
- Ballarat City Council (Magpie Bridge & Lift Structure at Marty Busch Reserve)
- VicRoads North East Maintenance Alliance (Arcadia Rest Area).