Proguard – Structural Concrete & Metal Decorative Protective Coating System
Superior Advantages… Combined Properties… Complete Protection
Proguard replaces conventional Protective Coating Systems and offers the client a high level of advantages. Crystal Surface Protection Pty Ltd is a selected applicator & technician for the Proguard Coating System and can offer its clients the latest Nanotechnology Protective Decorative Coating systems for protection of all your assets.
Features and Benefits:
VicRoads approved for Anti-Carbonation & Anti-Graffiti. (Standard Sections 685 & 686)
- VicRoads Approved
- High abrasion resistance
- High chemical resistance
- Anti-graffiti, anti-carbonation
- Self-cleaning properties
- Stable against Salt Spray
- Hydrophobic, self-cleaning properties
- Excellent Barrier to Water Ingress
- Excellent Barrier to Chloride Ions
- UV Stable
- Weather Resistance
Proguard is available in most colours and in either Matt or Gloss finish. Final texture choices are also available in smooth, textured or anti-slip. Proguard requires minimal preparation, no priming and an easy 1 or 2 coat application. A second coat can be applied within 20 minutes of the first coat. Proguard is touch dry within 2 hours and full cure is achieved after 7 days.
Graffiti is easily cleaned off without effecting the integrity of the Coating. Proguard is perfect for winter months where it can be applied in temperatures as low as 3°C. Proguard is an organometallic coating that consists of both organic and inorganic components. Compared with traditional coatings that are inherently organic, the new hybrid coatings enable the exceptional properties to be incorporated into one product.
Proguard saves you money and protects your assets from graffiti, deterioration, mould, salt and environmental conditions. Old assets look fantastic and provide a new easy surface that has self-cleaning properties. By incorporating Anti-Graffiti properties, you will save on the cost of re-painting and the ease of removal. Proguard can be applied directly to dry or damp concrete using just one coat or two coat wet on wet which results in more than 50% savings in labour and equipment. Alternate coatings require multiple coats and long cure times to achieve the same results
- Stops Rusting of Concrete reinforcement
- Prevents Spalling and Concrete Deterioration
- Easy Preparation
- Application by Brush, Roller or Spray
- 1 or 2 Coat Application
- Easy to Clean
Proguard is ideal for addition into maintenance programs and can be applied to protect & extend asset serviceability.
Where has Proguard been used?
- Nagambie Bypass (AbiGroup Constructors)
- Melbourne Airport (McConnell Dowell)
- Dingley Bypass (Fulton Hogan)
- Monash Freeway (Vic Roads)
- Westgate Freeway (Vic Roads)
- Western Ring Road (M80) (Leighton)
- Regional Rail Link (Williams Landing) (AbiGroup Constructors)
- VicRoads Western Region for Asset preservation & Graffiti Protection on ageing assets
- Ballarat City Council (Magpie Bridge & Lift Structure at Marty Busch Reserve)
- VicRoads North East Maintenance Alliance (Arcadia Rest Area).